Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fashion and Decor

Yesterday I gotta chat with so many bloggers and designers. My day coudnt end any better:) Thanks to "abcddesigns" and "Jonathan legate" who invited me:)Anyway since its fall I thought I would connect design and fashion together. Even though here in Sri Lanka its either raining or sunny(which means we don't have Autumn)I still love the colours and the look of it.By the way i don't own any of these pictures, i had saved these pictures long time back for my interior course:)and i put them together :):):)




I love the blue and we could totally connect the touch of mustard on shirt to the wood floor





i just adore the art and i love the egg yolk color and the models fur color is so cute




Dark green and dark brown can never go wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment