Thursday, November 18, 2010

Faux fur yeahhhh!!!

i have not considered much about you, but now I love it. I think it has the ability to make a room very luxurious. I have to point out that I love animals and so i say yeah to faux fur:) I have seen many celebrities like Victoria Beckham,The Oslen twins,Rachel Zoe but i never liked it in fashion perhaps too bulky in my opinion but i love the way it can transform a room in interior design.enjoy:)



Via housebeautiful
The rustic and the fur wow... nice combo




Via dcdesigncoop
i personally wouldn't have bought the leather chair but the fur seating makes it look comfy and i love the frames and the floorlamp




Via house and home
The velvet carpet he fur hmmmmm... awesome




Via Decor pad




Via a blonde and a brunette
The whole focal point is in the fur... Dont you agree?




Via matters of style




Via The daily bed
Without that silky smooth fur the room is nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment